Username Always stay logged in
Password:

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KeePass  (Read 4005 times)
martinc
Global Moderator
Pro Designer

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2010, 07:38:27 PM »

This is a pimpy little open source, multi-platform password manager.  It rocks a 256bit database with multiple encryption options and (my favorite feature) tells you how many bits your chosen password is or will randomly generate one itself.  I use it to store all my personal data from websites to email to building codes and even trust it with my work data.

^Above are the default groups w a test entry but you can customize the groups and select symbols from its internal database.  I use the portable version as I run everything I can portable not to mention with work I'm plagued with windows machines but you can install on a variety of devices such as linux/mac/iPhone/Blackberry/Android and the list goes on, this little app is a beast.  All i can say is don't forget your password as you are not cracking it.

http://keepass.info/

I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it. --George Carlin
mitchell
Webmaster
Administrator
Pro Designer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 03:32:02 AM »

Definitely recommended, I am using it too.

Need to make sure the file is backed up in multiple places though and keep all places updated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: