Username Always stay logged in
Password:

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: My war machine after a nice mud bath.  (Read 9921 times)
MENACER
Bob the Builder
Sr. Designer

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2010, 02:46:55 PM »

2009 Suzuki LTZ400

martinc
Global Moderator
Pro Designer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 09:02:48 PM »

nice man, what are the specs on it?

I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it. --George Carlin
mitchell
Webmaster
Administrator
Pro Designer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2010, 10:44:17 PM »

2009 Suzuki LTZ400

I got towed by the quad on a skateboard in that parking lot!
MENACER
Bob the Builder
Sr. Designer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 02:21:47 PM »

Engine

Engine Cooling .................................................................. Liquid-Cooled

Valvetrain .......................................................................... DOHC, 4 Valves

Fuel Delivery ..................................................................... Fuel Injection, 36 mm

ECU ................................................................................. 16 bit

ROM ................................................................................ 96 Kilobyte

Compression Ratio ............................................................ 11.3:1

Injector ............................................................................. 12 hole

Displacement .................................................................... 398cm 3 (24.3 cu. in)

Bore ................................................................................. 90.0 mm (3.543 in)

Stroke .............................................................................. 62.6 mm (2.465 in)

Chassis

Footpegs .................................................................. (46mm)

Front Track  ......................................................... (960mm) 37.8 in

Seat Height ....................................................................... 810 mm (31.9 in)

Ground Clearance .............................................................. 265 mm (10.4 in)

Overall Width .................................................................... 1190 mm (46.9 in)

Overall Length ................................................................... 1830mm (72.0 in)

Curb Mass ........................................................................ 193 kg (425 lbs)dry

martinc
Global Moderator
Pro Designer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 07:13:44 PM »

nice.  and i see you're rockin it @ the baseball fields.  what hp does it push and how loud is it?  get it stuck yet?

I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it. --George Carlin
MENACER
Bob the Builder
Sr. Designer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 11:39:39 AM »

nice.  and i see you're rockin it @ the baseball fields.  what hp does it push and how loud is it?  get it stuck yet?

I'm not sure as to the hp or db.  If I had to guess I would say around 40hp and it cant be any louder than 96db.  I do know that stock it will top out about 75-85mph depending on rider weight  which on a trail or dirt road is hauling ass.  The woods at the ball field is  just the place we go riding on short notice or if we just want to  get out for a few.  We know a guy who has 1380 acres in Lacey township and we usually go there.  Never had it stuck to the point where I couldn't get off and pull it out by hand but it has deff seen its fair share of the sh** swamp.

martinc
Global Moderator
Pro Designer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 08:26:35 PM »

not too shabby.  heh, yea we actually built a bridge back in the baseball field woods years ago but when it flooded it got washed away. 1380 acres is a lot of land; what the hell does he do with all of it?

radioman
Bob the Builder
Sr. Designer

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2010, 06:22:39 AM »

the grand am was never the same after the bridge....it was a swamp from then on out in the passenger floor, then you and the 300lb log didn't help either

x_____________________
MENACER
Bob the Builder
Sr. Designer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2010, 08:57:49 AM »

1380 acres is a lot of land; what the hell does he do with all of it?

Lets people off road, camp and hunt it if he knows them.

martinc
Global Moderator
Pro Designer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2010, 05:55:43 AM »

the grand am was never the same after the bridge....it was a swamp from then on out in the passenger floor, then you and the 300lb log didn't help either
I don't remember the bridge and you're just jealous that you n wolverine couldn't do it and my beer muscles prevailed

radioman
Bob the Builder
Sr. Designer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2010, 06:54:35 PM »

dragging crap from your house to the construction of the bridge

x_____________________
martinc
Global Moderator
Pro Designer

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2010, 11:14:35 PM »

oh bi*** n moan, it was just saws, axes, shovels n rope

mitchell
Webmaster
Administrator
Pro Designer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2010, 10:50:43 PM »

Back on topic here, back on topic, haha.
radioman
Bob the Builder
Sr. Designer

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2010, 03:06:10 PM »

not to mention the gallon of water we dragged into the passenger seat every visit, still dont know how that happned

x_____________________
martinc
Global Moderator
Pro Designer

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2010, 07:54:57 AM »

i dunno what you're talkin about, we mostly walked

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: